Barry Town Council is committed to improving the services it offers to the bereaved.
Part of our commitment is to ensure that the public are aware of the services we offer and the timescales to which we will work to.
We aim to:
• Ensure that funeral services can take place within 3 working days of being booked.
• Ensure that a temporary marker is placed out on the grave within 48 hours, once all information is received. This marker will remain on the grave for a period of 12 months or until the memorial is placed on the grave if this is sooner.
• Carry out any request for a grave to be topped up, turfed or grass seeded within 3 working days from the date of the request.
• Carry out grass cutting on lawn garden sections a minimum of 8 times throughout the April – September period.
• Carry out a genealogy search request within 3 working days.
• Respond to your enquiry within 3 working days.
• Concerns and Complaints will be formally acknowledged within 5 working days and will let you know how we intend to deal with it.
For further information please contact us.